About Me

My photo
I am a student at Full Sail University seeking a masters of science degree in Education Media and Design Technology.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PE1 iMovie

      Prior to beginning at Full Sail my fiance bought me a nice video camcorder. It wasn't the fancy DVD recording one; it was a step back. The camera recorded video onto a small tape. I absolutely loved my camcorder. The only problem was I had no clue how to save my videos. All I have is a stack of tapes that I can watch when I plug the camcorder up to my TV.
       
      When I began watching the iMovie '11 Essential Training Videos the second chapter caught my eye. I was estatic and ready to tell the world..."I, Stephanie Bivins, can now share my videos with the world!" Okay I know that is a bit cheesy, but really... that's how I felt. I have videos of friends and family that I want to share. The ability to import from tape-based camcorders into iMovie will now provide me with that opportunity.

This was one of the first thing that I learned in the first 10 minutes of watching this training. I can only imagine what I will learn over the never 3 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being able to use your footage! But seriously, I'm happy for you. It's nice to learn how to use this program more effectively, since we know we'll be using it more and more in upcoming classes, but it's even better to learn something we'll use in our personal lives.

    ReplyDelete