About Me

My photo
I am a student at Full Sail University seeking a masters of science degree in Education Media and Design Technology.

Monday, October 10, 2011

PE3 iMovie

After watching the iMovie training I feel like I can create anything using the tool. I was so proud to have recieved my certificate of completion... yeah me!
 It is my plan to use iMovie throughout the course of my CBR project as a means to make my students lessons more engaging and fun, and also as a documentary of the journey to becoming a great and motivational Science teacher!

To test my new skills I have created a One-Minute-Movie that show cases a little of what I learned. I am getting married in June of 2012 and my cousin and I went dress shopping. It was a very fun experience. I made a quick montage about our journey...

1 comment: